Saturday, October 10, 2015

Future Ready Summit 2015













Designing Learning Spaces, David JakesFive Strategies:
  1. Develop a new language "Words impact change"
  2. Be a Defender of Ideas
  3. Develop a new lens and mindset
  4. Take Strategic Risks
  5. Develop spaces that develop genius
Questions:
How do you invite kids (and teachers!) into this dangerous journey? 
Is your classroom/school a base camp for wonder?
"Lab"rary - test kitchen and library
Immerse kids in entrepreneurship in a college dorm.
Schools should be generative/incubation places.


1 comment:

  1. I'm less worried about inviting the kids as they seem to be light years ahead of me! :-) I'm worried about the adults I supervise and helping them get on board. I have many new ideas about how to engage them after today!

    ReplyDelete